This edition has some important information for you. What’s fixed and what’s not (yet), the new stuff. We value your input and ideas and we really do respond to them as quickly as time, money and development goals allow. So keep those emails and ideas coming! – We know you are the front line – you know more than us what you need. Tell us!
By Popular Demand We’re Killing the Captcha
We listen to you and respond. You complained about that darn captcha (one member who called me called it the craptcha) that is required when you forget or have to change your password. It will be gone in the next release. I’ve hated it from the beginning.
Rate Analysis Report Suggestions Taken
- Colors are being organized a little better for clarity
- Most Requested: Updating the labels to reflect these are Pure Premium Rates
- We are correcting the alignment for rate displays
- We are updating the X-Mod Display to make it like the Riskscreen
- Your Logo Is Being added when you Print
New Print Features Next Week – Here’s The Scoop
There are two major print out you will be able to generate from the control bar:
Print will create a two page PDF which you can print or email or whatever. It will include the Riskscreen on the first page and on the second page the expanded X-Mod History and X-Mod Trend Graphs along with the Rate Analysis Report. This is our new basic report.
Presentation Print will create a much longer report suitable for clients. It will also be a PDF so you can mail it or print it or whatever. Here are its pages (and you get to choose which you want when you print or as a set standard).
- Cover page containing your logo and contact information
- Riskscreen page
- Risk Page containing the expanded graphs and Rate Analysis Report
- Whatever number of pages containing (3 each) of the class code histogram and associated data for each class
- The Cal/OSHA Case summary if it applies.
- A blank end page.
All of the pages will have your name and contact info and our copyright. As new information and charts and graphs are added to the database we will format and include it appropriately for you.
Modwatch Update Data will be Available by Download
Also by popular demand we will populate the Modwach pages with the last four week of downloads in case you miss or lose and email. There is more coming in the area in the future.
Updated Class Histograms
There is a new style of graphic for the class historgrams associated with the class codes accessed from the Riskscreen.
- Background Color on Riskscreen Charts and Graphs has been added in a different way so you can copy cut and paste them and they look decent.
- The issues associated with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 were fixed and pushed upon report. Problems on both the internal password protected site and marketing site have been fixed and are out.
- We have already updated the logon from the marketing site for easier use.
- We have eliminated the Ipsum Lorem placeholder text from the marketing pages to eliminate confusion, fixed and pushed.
- MACs – Firefox works great on the Mac and You can use the toolbar too! Also already out there.
- We have a known issue concerning large losses in the WCU. We are looking into this and will fix, no scheduled release date yet.
- Safari for the MAC still has a few issues, and reacts poorly to the paid site. We’re scheduling time to fix it but we have no release date assigned.
In the Development Stream
- Class and rates lookups across multiple carriers is in the works by popular demand, coming fairly fast.
- Risklist / Modwatch / NewMod / ModPlus / CalcList: A new look and feel with a much improved and cleaner count and order process for leads in Risklist which will provide far more choices has been designed and is the next big thing. You will be able to order online and download your leads. Halleluiah but Kyle will miss the calls.
- Workers’ Comp Utilities X-Mod Calculator is in the final design stage along with some new reporting tools for it. No release date yet.